Report of the special weekend Digital Marketing training by Jyotindr Zaveri in Pune, India. Held on weekends 17, 18 and 25 November 2012.
- Introduction to the new avatar of the Word Wide Web - Web 2.0.
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of Internet marketing.
- Analytic reports.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Create a Blog.
- Viral marketing.
- Case Study - Use cases of small and large companies already doing marketing using social media.
Testimonial from the participants pertaining to the the course contents and the faculty Prof. Jyotindra Zaveri (Jyoti Sir):
- Course content very informative...I like the way you teach with related examples. - KKD.
- I have learnt digital marketing basics..difference between traditional and digital marketing, QR Code, about Zaveri Sir, he is very much interactive, kind and the way of teaching is awesome. Related examples and videos were marvellous - PVJ.
- Very good...Zaveri Sir is having great knowledge of Internet Technology... - CN.
- The speaker Zaveri Sir is an outstanding teacher. - PSS.
- Great delivery - BP.
- Its not just the training over PPT but the interactive session with hands-on really made it more effective. I am really glad to get training from him... - BK.
- (To Speaker - Zaveri) You have a skill to deliver lectures. You are a combination of an excellent knowledge and knowledge imparting. -PB
- The contents taught to us are very relevant to youngsters like us. All the basics were covered very systematically and in depth...Zaveri Sir, needless to say is an expert in social media marketing..His skills of explaining and making us understand the topics clearly are par excellence. - CS.
- Everything Zaveri Sir taught in all the 3 sessions was extremely informative, really learnt a lot about digital marketing. Jyotindra Zaveri Sir is very well versed with this subject and very confident. His lectures were planned and systematically presented. I really enjoyed it! And learnt a lot!..Please continue imparting knowledge to others like you did to us...- MS.
Your comments will be appreciated. Share this Blog Post with others using the social icons given below.