Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, or LinkedIn, the world of Social Media is exciting and opens up new communication channels.This is also true for me, which is why I am providing a list of important social networking sites and digital platforms.
Digital Platforms list that I have mastered - Proof of concept
2700 Likes. Facebook Page is your interactive website. Brand your product or services where your customers / prospects can get connected.
Networking: Facebook 3600 Friends. Connect with me.
Book marking: Digital Vivekananda Pins Pinterest 16 Boards - 180 Pins. 190 Followers.
Instagram App Sharing pictures on mobile devices 80 Posts - 330 Followers.
Short Message: Twitter @JyotiSocial 320 Followers.
Did you noticed the new G+ logo?
Networking: LinkedIn. 2600 professional contacts. Connect with me. Email j.zaveri @ dnserp.com
Networking: Xing. Premium German professional social media site.
Picture albums - Flickr - 490 Pictures and Videos - Since 2010 - 50K Views
Publishing: Scribd Digital Vivekananda 66 Docs. 117K Views. 630 Followers. 1300 Likes.
Publishing: 32 SlideShare Presentations, with Video. 700 Followers. 75K Total views from India, USA, UK, Germany, etc.
Question and Answers: Follow Zaveri on Quora - Digital Marketing Question Answers. Knowledge sharing. 201K Followers.
Real world link: Foursquare to promote your local business. 100 Followers.
Viral Marketing: Sharethis
Click http://appearoo.com/Zaverito see list of 60+ sites, Pages, Groups, Newspapers, etc
- Social Media Marketing Facebook Group Social Media 4900 members
- Discuss E-Commerce and ERP Facebook Group 1800 members.
- Science and Philosophy Facebook Group. 1000 members.
- Health and Lifestyle Facebook group 4500 members.
Here are some examples of focused LinkedIn Groups - Join these professional groups:
- LinkedIn group focusing on ERP, eCommerce Forum 850 LinkedIn Professional Members
- LinkedIn group focusing on Social Media Social Media Marketing Pro 750 LinkedIn Professional Members