Here is comprehensive overview of an entire market. Click FB Market Analyses link (below) to get cool Pie Charts, Facebook Page Like and Facebook Talking About figures.........as on NOW!
Is it possible to link the online brand and offline shopping? Here we share an example (see video below) of a store in Brazil that bring them together – So what initiative you have thought to bridge the gap between your Facebook marketing with the real world?
1. Automotive Industry-BMW, Volkswagen, GM, Toyota, Daimler
2. Fast food Industry-McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts
3. Food and Beverage-Red Bull, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Nutella, Oreo
4. Most Popular Film Series-Batman, Harry Potter, Spider Man, Twilight
5. Sporting Goods Manufacturers-Nike, Adidas, Puma, Quiksilver
6. TOP 10 Global Brands-Coca-Cola, Disney, Apple, Google, HP, Microsoft
- What is MFD?
Market-Facebook-Disparity = The gap between a brand’s ranking on Facebook and its real life market position.
- Above analysis also gathers the information of how many Facebook users talk about a Page (= the brand), better known as “People Talking About”, recently introduced by Facebook. This value is interesting especially for live trends, but it also defines the overall range of influence of a brand.
Brazilian fashion retailer C&A has an innovative idea. C&A has found a way to bring customers’ Facebook approval into full view in its real-world stores. C&A has posted photos of a number of the clothing items it sells on a dedicated Facebook page, where it invites customers to “LIKE” the ones that appeal to them. Special hangers on the racks in its bricks-&-mortar store displays those votes in real time, giving shoppers a clear indication of each item’s online popularity.
Cloth hangers linked with real-time Likes being given on the Facebook Page !
Tip from author of this blog: Write your Facebook Page in the comment below so that viewer can Like it.