Facebook Message system. Here is the procedure for the same.
Start a message in any of the following ways: Click the "Message" button at the top right of your friend's profile (timeline). Click on Send a New message - OR - Select "Messages" in the left column of your home page, and click the "+ New Message" button. Enter the name of your friend or an email address.
- Enter the name of your friend (select)
- You may enter multiple names – Maximum Twenty only
- Write your message
- Click on the U clip icon to attach a file
- Browse and select file to attach
- Finally click on the send button
- Recipient/s or people to whom you sent the message will be notified by email, or the next time they log in.
Try it using Facebook, it works!
- An email attachment is a computer file sent along with an email message. One or more files can be attached to any email message, and be sent along with it to the recipient. This is typically used as a simple method to share documents and images.
- A paper clip image is the standard image for an attachment in an email client. Above procedure was tried using Prof. Jyotindra Zaveri id.
Would you like to add something? Post a comment below. If you find the same helpful, please share with others using social icons given below.
- Do you think we could begin to phase out email completely, and never get spam again? Did you Like this tip ?